Monday 24 February 2014

Team Work


 Team work

While people are busy talking about team building and working as a team in the office, it is not always easy developing an effective team. As I am the only homemaker with two young kid in the class, it is sometime quite difficult to put what I learned and to practice it at home. The only way that I can put into practice is in the class itself. Developing team building skills is an important benefit for my learning and for my self-development.



The major benefit of working in a team for me was that it facilitated learning and enhanced my understanding of the task given and the covered topic. Working as a team definitely make me learned more about the topic and also about my team member strengths and weaknesses compared if the task given was completed by myself. 

 

We discussed each entry in depth and that helped me understand the complexity and the value of recording the transaction. We work hand in hand closely and updated each other on every details of our project just to make sure we all had the same frequency of understanding.

 

It is also very important to feel free to share our ideas and knowledge with each other and that definitely made my learning process more interactive, interesting and enjoyable.

Through reflection on the team process I have become aware of useful strategies to deal with issues and to gain commitment to the goals of the team. I tried to improve consciously as much as I can and learnt a number of things that can help the human race improve.



My personal equation for this project LPM : Hardwork + teamwork + passion = success, splendid memories, enjoyable moments and fun companies.


No comments:

Post a Comment